Pam Wilkins, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVIM-LA, DACVECC
Dr. Pamela Wilkins joined the faculty of the University of Illinois in 2008 after serving on the faculty at the University of Pennsylvania New Bolton Center from 1997 to 2008. She has authored or co-authored more than 95 peer-reviewed scientific articles, 135 scientific abstracts, 220 scientific and clinical meeting proceedings, and 130 book chapters, reviews and editorials. Dr. Wilkins has served as Principle Investigator or Co-Investigator on more than 45 grants and contracts. She co-edited the textbook ‘Equine Emergency and Critical Care’, published in 2015. Dr. Wilkins has provided more than 350 continuing education lectures in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Brazil, England, Ireland, Scotland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Italy, France, the Czech Republic, Australia and South Africa. She had been honored with the IVECCS 2008 inaugural Equine Educator Award, the 2016 Ira Zaslow Award for Excellence in Service to VECCS, the 2018 World Equine Veterinary Association Boehringer Ingelheim Research Award and the 2019 the T. Douglas Byars Equine Emergency & Critical Care Educator of the Year Award. Her current research interests include biomarkers of disease and disease severity.
- Everything You Need to Know About Blood Transfusion in the Horse
- Monday, September 13 • 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Monday, September 13 • 3:40 PM - 3:55 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Clinical Use of a POC Viscoelastic Coagulation Testing Device and Other POC Devices in Horses and Foals
- Wednesday, September 15 • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Wednesday, September 15 • 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM Central Time (US & Canada)